Saturday, October 27, 2012

About cranberries:


I haven’t posted a new blog in a long time, but I have been updating a feature on my Facebook and Twitter pages. Cranberry of the Day posts offer something positive that either happened in my life, something good I did, something funny I saw, or a piece of good luck that came my way. Cranberries range from a passing thought that can bring a smile to my face to an amazing encounter with Steve Young! My Cranberry of the Day posts have been updated fairly regularly in 2012 (no, not EVERY day!), and I am sharing them all with you here. Each month of Cranberry of the Day posts in 2012 is seen as a separate entry on this blog.  As you look at these, I urge you to remember your own cranberries. Sometimes, you have to be willing to look for them and accept them.











To view regular Cranberry of the Day posts, like my Facebook page or follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment