Saturday, October 27, 2012

Cranberry of the Day July 2012


Cranberry of the Day: May I just say: Phew!

Cranberry of the Day: commemorating July 26. Six years ago today, I had a brain tumor removed, with unexpected results. It was unknown whether I would breathe, eat, walk, talk, drive, or work again. Fast-forward to today. I am doing all of those things PLUS planning to ride a 16-mile bike-a-thon this Saturday!

Cranberry of the Day: Did the uphill switchbacks as practice today. Did it with Nick's help!

Cranberry of the Day: Check out Team Photo for Giro di Pacifica! http://www.razoo.com/story/Shari-Bookstaff-Team-Shari-Fundraising-For-Giro-Di-Pacifica


Cranberry of the Day: Great practice ride today! Bike-a-thon next Saturday!

Cranberry of the Day: End of long, dark 2 months! No details, but an evil presence left my home today! I hadn't looked forward to something this much since before my brain surgery!

Cranberry of the Day: Andy found something for me that I'd been looking for for a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment