Saturday, October 27, 2012

Cranberry of the Day January 2012

Cranberry of the Day

January 2012


Cranberry of the Day: Playing scrabble with Andy!

Cranberry of the Day: Welcome to our home Mary, our new roomie!

Cranberry of the Day: two weeks till Disneyland!

Cranberry of the Day: Andy's making dinner!

Cranberry of the Day: back-to-back meetings with people I enjoy working with!

Cranberry of the Day: Chocolate Chip Cookies!!

Cranberry of the Day: I'm reading a book called "The Happiness Project" and my first take-away message is not to put off anything that takes less than a minute to do. I've also decided not to even bring things up to others in my household!

Cranberry of the Day: Are You Ready for Some Football?

Cranberry of the Day: Today I am putting on my Black Belt and sitting on a panel--for the first time!

Cranberry of the Day: I gave my first lecture for my brain class today and I had a lot of students interested in Wii-Hab!

Cranberry of the Day: The feeling of relief I had when the police car that was following me turned!

No comments:

Post a Comment