Saturday, October 27, 2012

Cranberry of the Day February 2012


Cranberry of the Day: From Monday: Lost sunglasses, lost backpack, wrong size new shirt, deflated Mickey balloon--All problems SOLVED at the happiest place on earth!

Cranberry of the Day: From Saturday: in line for Soaring Over California at CA Adventure Park and the Cast Member told us there was a 60 minute wait and that wheelchairs go in the regular line. At that moment, an assertive woman in a wheelchair came up and told the Cast Member that we were both supposed to get a special fastpass. We went right on. Way to go, Assertive Woman! Thanks!

 
Cranberry of the Day: My "Go-to" Cranberry--need I say more?








Cranberry of the Day: abby's treating to Starbucks tomorrow morning on the way to Disneyland!

Cranberry of the Day: Sold a book through my website! http://sharibookstaff.com/

Cranberry of the Day: had fun shopping with Andy today!

Cranberry of the Day: Going to the movies tonight. Seeing the Big Miracle!

Cranberry of the Day: one of my speech pathologists gave a GREAT presentation to my class today! Thanks Michelle!

Cranberry of the Day: Good work-out today!

Cranberry of the Day: I FINALLY mailed my service dog application today!


Cranberry of the Day: TGIS! (Thank God It's SATURDAY!)

Cranberry of the Day: Going through my head in the middle of a crappy day: "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
nothing is going to get better. It's not."

Cranberry of the Day: therapeutic coffee talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment