Saturday, January 8, 2011

Top Ten of 2010


Top Ten of 2010

Top ten what, you ask? Everybody does a top ten list to end the year, so I thought I’d reflect as well. Realizations, movies, tv shows, etc--this is a hodge-podge of Top Tens.

10. Last year at this time, I didn’t have a valid driver’s license. My license was reinstated in January 2010.

9. I posted 39 blogs in 2010; the most-viewed one was Black Belt!

8. One of my favorite movies of the year was Little Fockers.

7. My New Year’s Resolution has NOTHING to do with my weight!

6. I still think that a good dose of chocolate (especially Abby’s OREO balls) can heal most ailments. (Good thing my New Year’s Resolution has nothing to do with weight!)

5. My least favorite movie of the year was Kick Ass. It could have been fun--kids as superheroes. But it was wayyyy too violent to be enjoyable.

4. We went whale watching this year--for the first time since my surgery! It was fun: we saw lots of whales and I only fell once. Read more here…Whale Watching Blog

3. I developed three new courses last year--two online, and one honors biology section addressing the function of the human brain.

2. I began research into the effectiveness of Mirror Therapy, in a project called Mirror, Mirror. This goes along with Wii-hab!

1. If people who are not related to me annoyed me last year--I wrote about it! Altruism, Nastiness, and Car Dealer are examples.

1 comment:

  1. Those are some great accomplishment =) Especially building three new courses. I know that is a LOT of work and you have done a beautiful job on your online courses. I think I'll have to see "Little Fockers" now.

    ReplyDelete